| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Charles, Louisiana in April is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 84.6mm (3.3in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Charles, Louisiana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Charles, Louisiana:
- Marshall, Tx, Usa - 290.4 kms (180.5 miles) NNW
- Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa - 265.4 kms (164.9 miles) NNW
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 306 kms (190.1 miles) W
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 206.1 kms (128.1 miles) W
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) WSW
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) WSW
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) NE
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) NE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 322.9 kms (200.7 miles) ENE
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 135.2 kms (84 miles) NE
- Amite, La, Usa - 268 kms (166.6 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) E
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) E
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) E
- Franklin , La, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) E
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) E
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 285.9 kms (177.7 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 233.4 kms (145.1 miles) E
- Houma, La, Usa - 247.8 kms (154 miles) ESE